Hope to see you at the FBCEB Annual Spring Break HOTDOG SHINDIG Wednesday, March 11th, 6:00pm. The church will provide the hotdogs. Please bring chips, dips, desserts, drinks, cheese, onion, chili, jalapenos, and any other topping.
First Baptist Church, East Bernard, is excited to host our 2015 Disciple Now
- Friday – Sunday, March 6-8.
- Our theme is :Re-Wired: Plugging in to Your Destiny.
- Todd & Nikki Gatlin, of Cornerstone Church in Midland, will be our guest speakers
- The band ALIVE will lead praise & worship (a youth band comprised of EB students)
- Ages 6th – 12th grade guys and girls are welcome.
- The cost is $40 and includes tshirt, all meals, literature, etc.
- contact Karen Davis (Mrs. KayKay) asap at 979-398-0703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wednesday, March 4th, the ladies will begin an exciting new study entitled “Keep it Shut: What to Say, How to Say it, and When to Say Nothing at All,” by Karen Ehman.
The study will take place in the Ladies TEA room at FBCEB, Wednesday evenings at 7pm. Child care is available.
Study guides will be available March 4th for $10.
The Ladies Ministry of FBC East Bernard meets every Wednesday night at 7pm for PRAYER in the Ladies TEA Room.
FBC Men’s Prayer Time – Tuesdays at 7:00pm in the Fellowship Hall
Please join us every week for Sunday school at 9am and worship at 10:15am.